Tuesday, November 20, 2012

AC/DC to iTunes


As many people may have already heard, the Australian Hard Rock Legends, AC/DC have finally released there ENTIRE catalog onto the iTunes store. For years AC/DC held out from the popular music supplier because they insisted on keeping alive the old ways of buying music (not buying singles and instead buying full albums). However, they must have realized that this was not a smart battle profit-wise. The Beatles made huge headlines when iTunes made a huge event of their introduction to iTunes last year, and Led Zeppelin did the same a few years ago. However, I realized how much I loved AC/DC and also how much I loved the Hard rock Genre even more than I have thought.
AC/DC are now on iTunes

I really thought about it all day and I released how awesome of a genre "hard rock" actually is. For those who are confused, Hard Rock does not include metal of any kind. I am simply talking about the bands around during the classic rock era who made heavy, ungodly, trashy, and perfectly bashful music. Some of these bands include Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden, Rush, AC/DC, and of course Led Zeppelin. The best part of this genre to me is the dedication, and loyalty of the fans. These people are absolutely insane but they are such great fans. They simply love loud music to a point where it actually makes the experience much more enjoyable for everyone else.

Here are some of my favorite Hard Rock Albums

Moving Pictures: Rush


















Led Zeppelin














Led Zeppelin IV














Back in Black: AC/DC














Ride The Lightning: Metallica


No comments:

Post a Comment